What I got for Christmas 2014

11:11:00

Hello!

Today I thought I'd show you what I got for Christmas. First of all, the usual disclaimer, I am not trying to brag or show off. I genuinely enjoy seeing what people have received for Christmas (it's the nosiness inside of me). These are all the things I received from my parents.  I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and got everything that you'd hoped for. I also hope you spend lots of time with your family. 


First of all I received 3 books, (expect reviews on my other blog shortly). First of all, I got 'Fangirl' by Rainbow Rowell. I read the blurb of this a while ago and thought it sounded quite good so now I can't wait to read this. Secondly, I got the controversial 'Girl Online' by Zoe Sugg. Regardless of what people may think of her now, I still enjoy her videos and blog and her book sounded like one I would enjoy, so therefore I got it. Lastly for books, I got 'eleanor & park', again by Rainbow Rowell. I hadn't looked at this book before but after reading the blurb, it sounds really good! 


 In the beauty department, I received the No7 complete cleansing set. This contains a night moisturiser, cleansing gel and clarasonic type of face brush. My skin has been awful recently so I cannot wait to use this. Secondly. I got the Phil Smith shampoo and conditioner. The shampoo is called 'Big it Up' and is volumising and the conditioner is specifically for blondes. Then I got the New Look 'Pure Touch' perfume. This smells really nice and fresh, expect a review soon. Lastly I got the Jack Wills lip pencils which I cannot wait to try. 


In the clothes/accessories department I got some new pyjamas from New Look which I love the design of. I also got this dress from Avon that is fleecy and so snuggly! Great for the cold winter nights!


 I got a necklace from TU that has an owl on it and a tassel thing which is super cute and I can't wait to wear it. I also got a bracelet with a bow on it which I am wearing now - love it! And lastly I got some earrings which I adore! They are 3 stars together, 2 of the stars are sparkly silver and the other is black, I have them in now and I love them!


For random bits and bobs I got a new scrapbook from Paperchase as I had finished my old one. I got a weekly planner which will come in very handy and a cute little penguin! I can't decide what to call him though, leave any suggestions below!


Finally, these could be my favourite presents. I received some Sony headphones which I am loving. The sound quality is so much better than in ear headphones; they're seriously great. And lastly I got an Anker bluetooth speaker. I am currently listening to music on it now. I absolutely love it! The sound is great quality, it looks cool and is easily portable. 

That's what I received for Christmas. I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and that you had lots of fun with your families. I had a very different Christmas this year which I may do a post on! Stay tuned!
post signature

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Lovely pressies :)
    I look forward to your reviews on the books, I've been so torn over reading girl online!
    <3 Fran - www.frannymac.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Stay tuned to hear reviews on the books! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Jealous of so many of these! You got some lovely presents, hope you had a great Christmas!

    www.saltandchic.com // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some lovely gifts :)

    www.lifeinthefashionlanee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like you got lovely presents, i got girl online too! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read all three of those books in the last month!
    You've got some lovely presents here! :D

    Beverley xx | mysensescometolife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw you got such lovely presents, I love the jewellery and you can't go wrong with a bit of Paperchase :) love it all!

    GIVEAWAY: Charlotte Tilbury Eyeshadow Palette on The Makeup Directory

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow looks like you had a great Christmas, super nice gifts :)
    Rosy
    Sparklesoflight76.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete