Falling With... Tash

07:00:00

(Image taken from Molly Louise Blogs)



1- If you could fall for one of your eyebrows, which would it be?

Left, it always shapes/ looks better. It just sits nicer.

2- If a celebrity could fall for you, who would you want it to be?

Oooh, it would either be Mike Parr, Matty Healy or Bradley James. I love them all!

3- If you could fall and land anywhere on earth, where would it be?

Australia for sure! I love the accents and I think it would be such a cool place to visit.

4- If you could fall into a jukebox and have to listen to 1 song on repeat for the rest of your life what would it be?

Now, this is a hard question, I love different songs at different times. At the moment, I'm loving 'Killing of a Flashboy' by Suede. So for now, I'd listen to that.

5- If you could fall into any movie, what one would it be?

I don't really watch movies that much and don't really have a favourite. Maybe Sleeping Beauty as I wanted to be her when I was little. 

6- If you could fall back in time, where would you go?

Maybe the 80's or 90's, or if we're talking really far back, Tudor times. I have a fascination with the era (as does my mum).

7- If you could fall and hit your head losing one memory, what memory would you like to lose?

I haven't really hard that bad a memory, maybe I'd like to lose the memory where I stuck a hama bead up my nose and had to go to hospital to get it out. 

8- If you could fall into any season and stay there all year round, what would it be?

Spring, I like when everything starts to get brighter and lighter, plus you can still wear jumpers but you can also wear dresses. 

9- If you were to fall into trouble, what would it be for?

Probably saying something sarcastic to somebody and them taking it the wrong way...

10- If you were to fall into a million pounds/dollars/whatever currency and could only spend it in one store, what would it be?

This is hard as well, I'd cheat and say Selfridges. You could buy a lot in there and get a variety of things.

I TAG...

Anybody who wants to do this tag!

Thanks for reading!

post signature


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. intresting answers , I totally would love to go into 80's and 90's , the fashion then was just inspiring
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete