Style Icon: Fearne Cotton // Teen Blog Series

18:30:00

Hey guys!

Teen Bloggers Anouska Millar and Beth have decided to start a project called #TeenBlogSeries. Its aim is to bring together lots of the teens/young adults in the blogging community. For the next ten consecutive weeks, over 80 bloggers will be writing every Monday at 6:30pm about many different things, all beauty, lifestyle or fashion related. You can view everyones posts by going to the hashtag on twitter "TeenBlogSeries". If you would like to get involved email: anouskateenblogger@googlemail.com

My style icon (and hairspiration) is Fearne Cotton. I love her sense of style, I always try and work a bit of Fearne into either my clothes, hair or makeup. I love how she can wear a pretty, girly dress and then toughen it up with a leather jacket and boots; it's exactly the kind of thing I love! Below are some of my favourite outfits that she's worn. I love how she can use colour to brighten up a look yet she still manages to keep that edge. She loves a bit of grunge and darkness, like myself, yet she still uses colour. It's exactly the kind of look I aim for in my day to day life.


This is an outfit I wore whilst I was out with my family for a meal. I would say it's got a hint of Fearne about it. I paired black skinny jeans (Primark) and a black and white stripy blouse (also Primark). I then added boots (unknown) and a leather jacket (USC) to toughen the look up and then finally finished it off with a gold statement necklace (New Look). My hair is also slightly like Fearne's. I waved it with my straighteners to get a slightly beachy/wavy yet messy vibe. 


On a sad note, this is the last proper blog post from the #TeenBlogSeries and I have really enjoyed writing these posts. They've been so much fun to put together and they have helped me get my blogging motivation back! Woop Woop!

Hope you've enjoyed reading my posts! Who's your style icon?

post signature

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. some amazing autumn looks , i really liked your jacket
    Kisses,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Fearne Cotton's style, she always look so chic, but cool and effortless at the same time. I love your outfit, especially that blue, biker jacket!

    alicegracebeauty.com

    x

    ReplyDelete