Stuffed Red Peppers // Teen Blog Series

12:11:00

Hello!

Teen Bloggers Anouska Millar and Beth have decided to start a project called #TeenBlogSeries. Its aim is to bring together lots of the teens/young adults in the blogging community. For the next ten consecutive weeks, over 80 bloggers will be writing every Monday at 6:30pm about many different things, all beauty, lifestyle or fashion related. You can view everyones posts by going to the hashtag on twitter "TeenBlogSeries". If you would like to get involved email: anouskateenblogger@googlemail.com

Welcome to the 4th #TeenBlogSeries post. Today's topic is a healthy food recipe. I have been trying over the summer to get healthier (it's kind of working) and today I thought I'd share with you a meal that I have been eating a lot; it's filling, quick and healthy!


These are incredibly simple to do. Trust me, if I can make them without messing them up then you can too! 

1. Slice off the top of the red pepper
2. Take out the seeds from the inside.
3. Make your cous cous; you can use any type that you like. It really doesn't matter
4. Spoon your cous cous into the pepper. (You can add mushrooms or other vegetables into the cous cous if you wish).


5. Place the red peppers in the oven for roughly 20 minutes of 180°C.
6. Take out of the oven and serve.

Et voila! Done, I told you it was simple! Enjoy your stuffed red peppers!


post signature




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I mum makes these stuffed peppers too and I love them, healthy and tasty
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I can't believe how easy this recipe is... I must try it. I love cous cous and bell peppers! YUMMMM.

    xx Brigette | http://www.brigetteramos.com

    ReplyDelete