Skincare Must Haves for Teens // Teen Blog Series

18:30:00

Hey guys!

Teen Bloggers Anouska Millar and Beth have decided to start a project called #TeenBlogSeries. Its aim is to bring together lots of the teens/young adults in the blogging community. For the next ten consecutive weeks, over 80 bloggers will be writing every Monday at 6:30pm about many different things, all beauty, lifestyle or fashion related. You can view everyones posts by going to the hashtag on twitter "TeenBlogSeries". If you would like to get involved email: anouskateenblogger@googlemail.com

Welcome to another post in the #Teenblogseries. Today we're talking skincare. As a teenager your skin can cause you a lot of trouble. Here are 4 of my favourite things to help my skin stay in tip top condition. 

1. Lip balm (Nivea Lip Butter) - I am a complete and utter lip balm junkie. I love the stuff. This is by far my favourite night time/intense lip balm. It smells amazing and leaves my lips feeling incredibly nourished and healthy. You never want to go out with dry, chapped lips, it's not very attractive and this lip balm makes that a thing of the past. Plus, it's super cheap and doesn't break the bank!

2. Spot Cream (Freederm Fast Track Spot Cream) - When those pesky spots do rear their ugly heads you definitely need a spot cream to help you keep them at bay. This is one of my favourites - as soon as I feel a spot coming on, or think one will appear in the next couple of days, I slather this on to stop the spots. It's a life saver and I honestly don't know what I would do without it! If you don't have one, I highly suggest you get one! It's helped me out so many times!
3. Night Moisturiser (Clean and Clear Dual Action Moisturiser) - I have quite oily skin, especially at night so I like to use a more intense, oil free moisturiser. I really like this one as it's incredibly light and quick to absorb, yet it still gives my skin an injection of moisture that it needs at the end of the day. It also supposedly helps keep spots at bay, so it works super well with a spot cream.

4. Day Moisturiser (Simple Protecting Moisture Cream) - This is my favourite moisturiser at the moment. It absorbs so quickly into the skin (it's great when you're running late for school), hydrates my skin and it also contains SPF 30, which is great to stop you from getting any sun damage, even in the winter. It's also designed for sensitive skin so it doesn't irritate or cause any redness.

Those are my 4 skincare saviours for teenage skin. I hope you find something that helps your skin out! Thanks for reading!


post signature


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. i am a lip balm junkie too , i have to try out freedom too
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clean and Clear Dual Action moisturiser is a great moisturiser and really helps my skin being moisturised and spot free.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete