Favourite Highstreet Shop and Picks // Teen Blog Series

18:30:00

Highstreet Picks

Highstreet Picks by tashtastic featuring short sleeve shirts

Hey guys!

Teen Bloggers Anouska Millar and Beth have decided to start a project called #TeenBlogSeries. Its aim is to bring together lots of the teens/young adults in the blogging community. For the next ten consecutive weeks, over 80 bloggers will be writing every Monday at 6:30pm about many different things, all beauty, lifestyle or fashion related. You can view everyones posts by going to the hashtag on twitter "TeenBlogSeries". If you would like to get involved email: anouskateenblogger@googlemail.com

My favourite highstreet store is without a doubt, New Look! I would say that 90% of my clothes are from there. I just love that shop - they always have something that I like and the prices are decent. I cannot express my love for it enough - I seriously think I keep it in business alone, hahah!

Above are some things that I own and that I am loving wearing at the moment. I recently came back off holiday (or I did as I write this) and I wore all this stuff a lot! They were very versatile and I recommend you get something like this stuff. 

£17.99 - newlook.com

A denim shirt is now a STAPLE in my wardrobe. It goes with everything, I can wear it open or closed or even as a jacket. Plus I got this for £2.99 - it was the best £2.99 I ever spent! I get so much wear out of it. It will be great at the start of autumn/end of summer when it's warm, but you still need something to cover you up. 


£12.99 - newlook.com

This shirt is one of my favourites in my wardrobe. I love wearing shirts like these in the winter as I can wear them with jumpers and have the little collars poking out. 

£12.99 - newlook.com

These are my statement shorts. I wore these when I went on holiday and I loved them. They are super bright which I loved. I'm going to be wearing these in the autumn winter with tights and boots. They'll add a real kick to any outfit. This is me wearing them on holiday. 





£2.99 - newlook.com

I was never sold on the headband/headscarve faze, but I saw these and thought what the hell, I'll give them a go. They make a summer outfit look really cute and girly and I've been loving wearing them with loose beachy waves. I used to be obsessed with heandbands (and still own over 50), but then I stopped wearing them. I'm trying to get back into them and these are my starter point. 

Skater Skirt

I love skater skirts. They're so easy to wear; you can dress them up or down. Wear them in the day or at night - the possibility's are endless (okay, maybe not endless..). A denim skater skirt is a staple, they look good with cute crop tops or you can toughen them up by wearing boots and a leather jacket. Love, love, love!

So those are my picks from New Look. I could go on but I love all these things and they are great additions to my wardrobe. 


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. really like that denim shirt
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to only ever shop in New Look but I've branched out way more in recent years. Love the polkadot shirt although I already own way to many things like it XD

    Elesaurus | elesaurusrawr.blogspot.com
    YouTube - Eleanor Rose

    ReplyDelete