Best Foundation and Brow Routine // Teen Blog Series

18:30:00

Hello guys!

Teen Bloggers Anouska Millar and Beth have decided to start a project called #TeenBlogSeries. Its aim is to bring together lots of the teens/young adults in the blogging community. For the next ten consecutive weeks, over 80 bloggers will be writing every Monday at 6:30pm about many different things, all beauty, lifestyle or fashion related. You can view everyones posts by going to the hashtag on twitter "TeenBlogSeries". If you would like to get involved email: anouskateenblogger@googlemail.com

Welcome to the 2nd post in the Teen Blog Series. Today we're talking about brows and foundation! I must admit that I don't do much to either areas of my face. My eyebrows are relatively thick (ish) and my skin is generally pretty good.


These are what my brows look like after I have finished doing them. It literally takes me 2 minutes to achieve this as I barely do anything to them.


These are the products I use for my eyebrows, I use a spooly and a cheap clear mascara. First of all I brush through my eyebrows with the spooly and then I go in with the clear mascara to set them into place to stop them from flying all over the place. And that's it for my brows - I really don't do a lot to them as I feel like they don't need a lot doing to them. 

Now onto my foundation routine. Again I don't do a lot here. I only use my concealer and powder on an everyday basis. I use the Collection lasting perfection concealer underneath my eyes and on any spots or blemishes. I love this concealer, it stays put all day and it doesn't feel heavy at all. I then use the Miss Sporty Pressed Powder just done my T-Zone to stop my skin from turning shining throughout the day. 


If I were going to use foundation then I would use the Rimmel Match Perfection. I really like this foundation as it gives a light-medium coverage that's build able. It also matches my skin tone which is very hard when you're the shade of a milk bottle all year round!

As I say I only use that foundation if I'm having an absolutely horrific skin day and I have spots all over the place. But, that doesn't happen very often at all. My skin is very good all year round, I only ever get a few little under the surface spots and occasionally one will erupt to the surface. Therefore I feel like I shouldn't wear foundation as it may clog my skin up and make me feel like I need to wear foundation. 

 Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed finding out about my brow and foundation routine (even though it's not the most exciting). Let me know how you do your brows and foundation on an everyday basis!
post signature

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. thats sounds like a really promising series
    i am going to give this foundation a shot
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indiandeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this series

    http://helenamulhearn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete