Autumn Fashion Staples // Teen Blog Series

18:30:00

Hey!


Teen Bloggers Anouska Millar and Beth have decided to start a project called #TeenBlogSeries. Its aim is to bring together lots of the teens/young adults in the blogging community. For the next ten consecutive weeks, over 80 bloggers will be writing every Monday at 6:30pm about many different things, all beauty, lifestyle or fashion related. You can view everyones posts by going to the hashtag on twitter "TeenBlogSeries". If you would like to get involved email: anouskateenblogger@googlemail.com

Autumn Fashion Staples

Autumn Fashion Staples by tashtastic featuring black boots

Welcome to my autumn fashion staples, I am aware that everything is monochrome but recently I have been adding more grunge to my look. I own a lot of this stuff and have been wearing them constantly; I still like to add a pop of colour to my looks, but these are my autumn staples for 2014.

£6.99 - newlook.com

A black t-shirt, I didn't actually own a black t-shirt in my wardrobe but now I do own one it has become a staple. I can dress it up or down, can add it to a monochrome outfit or put it with a colourful outfit. 


£6.99 - newlook.com

Much like the black top, I didn't own a white t-shirt. I don't know how I lived without a white top. It has become a staple, I can wear it with black skinny jeans and a scarf or underneath things.


£42.00 topshop.com

I don't own these trousers but I own ones from Primark that have the same print (£8, much cheaper than these Topshop ones). I can wear these leggings with a black or white top and they make a subtle yet powerful statement (I think anyway).


£24.99 - hm.com

I don't own these boots yet but I hope to by the time this post goes up. Boots are my absolute favourite shoes, I would wear them all year round if I could. I go back into them as early as possible (August). As I say, I've been adding more grunge to my outfits and I feel like these boots really complete the look. 


£16.50 - usc.co.uk

As soon as I saw this jacket it was love! It fits like a glove and instead of being the conventional black it's navy. This instantly toughens up an outfit and I like to wear it with cute summer dresses to instantly add an edge to an outfit.

Skinny Jeans - Primark
£11

You can get black skinny jeans from anywhere but until recently I'd never owned a pair of black skinny's. You can wear them with absolutely everything and they look very cool. Complete fashion staple, not just autumn!

Those are all my autumn fashion staples, what are yours?


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love all your picks! I pretty much wear all monochrome outfits for A/W and add colour with my makeup and nails :)

    www.alicegracebeauty.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete