Review: Tanya Burr Lipgloss - Aurora

02:35:00

Hey guys!

First of all, sorry for being an awful blogger recently! I'm hopefully coming back into the swing of things. 

I finally managed to get my hands on a Tanya Burr lipgloss! They have none in any store near me! I had to order this online.



I have heard many good things about Tanya's lipglosses and I was not disappointed by this one at all! First of all the smell is like ahhh! *DROOLS*. It smells like strawberry laces and sweets - soo goood! The packaging is sleek and makes the product look much more luxe than it actually is.

The colour I picked up was Aurora. I love how Tanya named everything in her cosmetics line to something that meant something to her. I knew right when these were first released that I wanted this shade. Firstly, the colour is exactly the kind of colour I love to wear. Secondly, I was obsessed with Aurora when I was little, she my favourite Disney princess by far.

The pigmentation of these lipglosses is really nice, they have just the right amount of pigment to be worn alone or you can wear them on top of a lipstick. The glosses are slightly sticky, but not overly that they are uncomfortable to wear 



Overall, I really recommend you try the Tanya Burr lipglosses. They really are lovely! 

post signature





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Such a lovely colour!
    www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried any of these yet, like you, there's nowhere near me that stocks them and I'm apprehensive about ordering, having never swatched. But everyone seems to love them, so I guess I should take the plunge!

    Kitty
    www.kittyblackadder.com

    ReplyDelete