Haul (May - July)

03:08:00

Hey guys!

I've been doing a bit of shopping recently and this is what I've bought! 


Backpack - New Look
I needed one for the new school year, liked this one and bought it!

Necklace - New Look (Not online)
I wanted a statement necklace for ages and loved this one! It was in the sale for £3!

Headbands - New Look (Similar)
I wanted to be all boho and cute and festivally and thought these would help me achieve that look. 

Sandals - New Look
I needed some new sandals and liked these. They're not the comfiest but they're bearable. 

Earphone Winder - New Look (Not online)
I hate when headphones get tangled so I bought this to eliminate the problem! 

Maybelline Waterproof Mascara - Boots
I was going away on holiday with the school and there was going to be a lot of water based activities so I needed a waterproof mascara. 

Rimmel Colour Rush Balm - Boots
I gave in and bought one of these. The smell is amazing and the colour is gorgeous!

Eco Tools Eye Brush - Can't find online
I bought this to use for concealer, it's really soft and I really like it. 


Boob Tube - Next
This was in the sale and I bought it for my holiday.

Jeans - Sainsbury's
I love coloured jeans and they were my signature look a few years back. I recently got back into them.

Denim Skirt - New Look (Not online)
A simple skirt that I can dress up or down. 


Coral Sweatshirt - New Look (Not online)
This is super comfy and lightweight. It's perfect for this Summer/Autumn changeover period. 

Jeans - Primark (not online)
Primark jeans fit me so well and they're super cheap! These were £7 and they are the perfect fit! Bargain!!

Pink Shorts - New Look
These make a real statement and I love them. They are super bright and I plan to wear them with tights in the winter. 


Floral Crop Top - H&M (not online)
This has been my favourite crop top of summer and it was £3.99!

Sweatshirt - Topshop
This is the warmest, cosiet jumper. It has a fleece lining on the inside and I just want to snuggle inside it. 

Leather Jacket - USC
BARGAIN OF THE YEAR! Reduced from £55 to £16.50! I have been getting so much wear out of this and I am completely head over heels in love with it!


Acrylic Makeup Storage - TKMaxx (not online)
My old one was getting too small for my ever expanding makeup collection. This is perfect and the blue matches my room!

That's it for my haul! Hope you enjoyed looking at what I've bought. Have you bought anything recently?

post signature


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. you got quite a lot girl . i love the sandals and the backpack
    i so need the makeup storage container
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete