10 Facts About Me // Teen Blog Series

18:30:00

Hey Guys!

Teen Bloggers Anouska Millar and Beth have decided to start a project called #TeenBlogSeries. Its aim is to bring together lots of the teens/young adults in the blogging community. For the next ten consecutive weeks, over 80 bloggers will be writing every Monday at 6:30pm about many different things, all beauty, lifestyle or fashion related. You can view everyones posts by going to the hashtag on twitter "TeenBlogSeries". If you would like to get involved email: anouskateenblogger@googlemail.com

Here goes, 10 facts about me!

1. I have a slight obsession with Matty Healy from The 1975 and Mike Parr who plays Ross in Emmerdale. Love them both!
2. My favourite bands are Suede and The 1975.
3. I would love to do journalism or media in the future as my career.
4. I'm going into year 10 next year and will be starting my GCSE's!!!!! (I've taken History, Spanish, Art and Media).
5. I also love books and run a book blog. Link here!
6. I don't like the normal things that most teenagers like. For example music, clothes, shops.
7. I'm not soppy at all and hate overly soppy boyfriends and girlfriends!
8. None of my friends know about this blog. It's  my little secret. 
9. I'm very sarcastic; many people say I'm the most sarcastic person they've ever met. 
10. I can shop till I drop!

Thanks for reading my 10 facts about me post. Hope you enjoyed!

2
post signature

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matty Healy is very nice looking isn't he! I really enjoyed this post and can't believe you've managed to keep your blog a secret from your friend's! I am taking part in the #TeenBlogSeries too and cannot wait to read more of your posts! Xx
    Kudzai (beautyluxeblog.hotspots.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I love Matty Healy! And yes, none of my friends know! :) xx

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for taking part! Really enjoyed reading this post and I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts!
    Beth xx

    MissBeautyObsession

    ReplyDelete
  4. GCSE Media studies is the best!! You'll love it!! Well I did!:) xo
    Molly Louise Blogs xo

    ReplyDelete