Reflection

08:05:00

Hey guys!


Sorry I have been such a bad blogger recently, I promise that I will try and post more, please leave any post requests in the comments!


I thought today I would do a small reflection. I've just finished Year 9 and next year I will be going into Year 10 and starting my GCSE's!!! That's a scary thought.

I've had a really good year and have had some amazing times! However, I was an awful blogger! :( I'm going to try to post more and reignite that spark I once had. I was writing a few posts but they were terrible so I didn't want to post them!

I'm going to try and post more frequently, I'm thinking every Wednesday??

For now I'm going to enjoy my 6 WEEKS OFF!!!! I'm going to try and write some blog posts and start blogging more!

See you guys soon!



post signature

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I remember being in year 9 and looking forward to start my GCSE's like it was yesterday. What options did you take? There's no need to apologise for the lack of posts, sometimes it can't be helped. :) xo
    Molly Louise Blogs xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I took History, Spanish, Art and Media! :) xo

      Delete
    2. Media is fantastic and really easy to take in!:) I loved every aspect of it. xo

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh it's amazing how similar we are- i've just finished year 9 too! Year 10 is going to be scary, all the work for GCSE's.... :O x

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, what GCSE's are you taking? xo

      Delete