June Favourites

07:00:00

Hi guys!

Welcome to my June favourites! I know every blogger and their dog says this but seriously, where is the year going?? It's nearly the end of the school year! Wow!

Onto my favourites of the month, I don't have loads but these things have stood out to me.

First thing is the Garnier Moisture Match moisturiser. I got this when it was on special offer. I really liked this, it had a nice calm smell and it got rid of redness and controlled my oily skin. I've sadly run out of this now and it doesn't last an awfully long time but I would definitely buy it again if it was on offer. I do love it but I now have a different moisturiser that I am trialling.

The next thing is the Soap & Glory Thick and Fast mascara. I LOVE the effect this gives my lashes. It makes them look long, volumised and not clumpy. I can do a light layer to achieve a natural look or I can do several coats to get a more dramatic look. Either way I love it!  

I have also loved the Collection 24hr Extreme Felt Tip Liner. I really like this as it lasts a super long time. I like to do just a really thin line on my top lash line to subtly define them. This lasts all day, is easy to use and is super duper cheap!

The next thing is a Tanya Burr lip gloss in Aurora. This smells sooo good (like strawberry laces), it gives just enough colour on the lips and stays a long time! These are now my favourite lip glosses and I would definitely buy more! 

And lastly we have the Maybelline Super Stay Better Skin Foundation, I have a sample of this but have really enjoyed using it. The colour match just works as they all have an orange under tone to them (I can only wear this in the summer months). I have been using this instead of a concealer on spots and blemishes as it claims to give you better skin. I can't say I've noticed a lot of difference as I have pretty clear skin but I have been liking it as a concealer.

Those are all my favourites of the month! I hope you enjoyed this post. What have you been loving?


post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments