Review: VO5 'Plump it Up' Dry Shampoo

07:00:00

Hey guys!

I have a pretty negative review for you today - not too negative but not exactly positive. I bought this because I needed a new dry shampoo. I thought it would be quite good as I like VO5 products. But, it wasn't amazing...

I does plump my hair and give it lots of volume, which is good as I struggle with volume in my fine, lackluster hair. However, as a dry shampoo, it's not very good. It doesn't get rid of oiliness very well. I also found that when you sprayed it onto the hair it kind of rebounds off of it and most of the product ends up in the air rather than on your hair. I've only used it a few times and it already feels like half of the bottle it gone. 

It's pretty good at adding volume to your hair when it's looking a bit lifeless. So if you've just washed your hair and want to add volume then it's pretty good, or if your someone who doesn't use dry shampoo very often then it would be ok for you. But, if your like me who uses dry shampoo a lot then it's not a great product. I will use it to boost the volume in my hair but not as a dry shampoo.

post signature

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I guess it's more like a hair spray, a lot of volume is good but no getting red of oil , that's bad
    Happy weekend
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete