PS Beauty Lipstick Review

07:00:00

Hello everyone!

Today I am going to be reviewing the new Primark PS Beauty lipsticks. These are quite a new launch from Primark and I was super excited for this range to come out; I couldn't wait to get my hands on some of the bits. This was the only thing that I picked up from the range as I really don't need anymore makeup.


This packaging is actually quite nice, it's black and gold and is very practical. It's a matte black and feels very nice. 


I decided to pick up this colour which is a stunning hot pink. It's blue toned so makes your teeth look whiter. In the Primark that I was in, I could only see 3 shades; a coral red, a very frosty colour and this pink. I thought I'd get the most wear out of this one so bought this. 


 I was suprised at how pigmented it was and how smooth it was to apply. It glided on the lips and left a really nice look. It didn't cling to dry patches and it gave a gorgeous colour. It's not especially glossy and dries to quite a nice finish - not quite gloss, not quite matte.

The colour is a gorgeous barbie pink. It lasts a pretty long time I must say, around 4 hours with no eating and drinking. When it wears away, it wears evenly so you don't end up having that awkward line across your lips. 
I must admit, I'm really impressed by these lipsticks. They're creamy, pigmented and last a long time. For a £1, they're pretty fantastic. I'd definitely recommend you pick them up. I wish they'd come out with more shades and that they had names. That's my only gripe with them, but the lipstick itself is amazing quality for the tiny price tag.
post signature

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I cannot believe how good these sound, I think you might have persuaded me try one out! Please could you check out my blog as it is fairly new and I would love to hear what you think if it https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12138027 Thankyou x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this sound really nice! I've been deliberating over Primark's makeup range for a while now but I guess there's nothing to lose trying some out :)

    Anita @ AllThingsAnita

    ReplyDelete