Primark Haul

07:00:00

Hey guys! 

Today I have a Primark haul for you! I love Primark; you can get so many bargains and great things. I hadn't been to Primark in about 4 months so I was super excited when I arrived there! I'd seen so many things on blogs and with the launch of their PS Beauty range, I was practically hyperventilating when we got there (ok, I wasn't quite that bad, but it was close)!


 First thing I got was this lipstick from the Primark PS Beauty range. Sadly, this doesn't have a name so I can only say it's the hot pink shade. I'm wearing it now and I really like it! It's only £1 so is amazing value for the money!


I'd seen these sunglasses on a few blogs recently and loved them. I'm not one for expensive sunglasses as I ALWAYS loose them! There are several pairs of my sunglasses scattered all around the world; France, Italy, Amsterdam. I leave them everywhere. This is why I will never buy an expensive pair because you can almost guarantee that I will loose them abroad! Luckily these were only £1. They have a matte ombre effect which I really like and I will get a lot of use from them, if the UK ever decides to be sunny. Please excuse the pose, I just felt like having a peace sign because I was imagining myself on some tropical beach...


This backpack I bought in mind for the next school year which is still some time away! 11 weeks till the summer holidays! (not that I'm counting or anything.) I really liked this bag, I saw it, put it back and then kept thinking about it whilst we were looking round the rest of the store. To me if I do this then I should buy it. It was £9 so it didn't exactly break the bank either.


I've been after a new weekend bag for a while now and I really wanted a satchel style one, but I didn't want it to be massive. When I saw this, I thought 'it's exactly what I've been looking for and quickly put it on my basket. It's a neutral colour so will go with everything and it's my perfect size bag, plus it was only £6! 


 Here's a close up of the bag as the other  photo is a bit rubbish.


I really like Primark socks and I decided to stick to the satchel theme and buy these. They come with 2 other pairs, one with glasses and the other with words. They were £2. 


I really liked the print on this vest and thought I'd get a lot of wear out of it. My mum went slightly crazy over these vests and bought 3 I think. They were only £4 each so it's ok, right? 


I really liked the colour of this, I don't tend to wear many pinks (I usually go for blue's). But, I really liked the flamingo print on it and the style of the top. It was £5 so I couldn't say no. 


I have hardly any outerwear or hoodies. I'm on the hunt for a light-weight jacket for spring, let me know anywhere that has some! ;) Anyway, I only have a green hoodie so I thought I'd get a neutral hoodie to go with more things so that when it's cold I don't freeze to death in the UK! 


 Lastly, I thought I'd include this top from Select. The camera isn't picking up how bright this actually is. It is a luminous acid yellow colour. I think that this would look amazing with a tan - sadly, I don't think I'll be getting much of a tan as I just don't tan. But, it still looks good with pale skin.

post signature

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Great post girl! Pretty blog.

    Check out my blog?
    Chloe // throughchloeslens.blogspot.co.uk :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was always scared to try Primark beauty products, but will definitely give the new range a try, especially at that cost! :D that colour is so cute!
    Fran @ Frannymac.com

    ReplyDelete