#BloggerdoitBetter Challenge #1 Bloggers do Spring Better

10:09:00

Hey everyone!

Today is the first #BloggersdoitBetter Challenge! Today's challenge was Bloggers do Spring better. I instantly thought of nail varnishes when I think of Spring, that's probably the nail fiend within me talking. So today I thought I'd show you my favourite nail polishes that will most certainly be on my fingers and toes throughout spring. 


 MUA - Bright Coral

Such a gorgeous red/coral shade that looks great with a tan!

 Barry M - Lemon Ice Cream

A pastel yellow! Need I say more?!

 Barry M Gelly Hi Shine - Passion Fruit

Such a gorgeous pink/coral with a glossy finish!

 Barry M Gelly Hi Shine - Blueberry

A cornflower blue that is just gorgeous!

 Barry M Gelly Hi Shine - Greenberry

Possibly my favourite of the lot, it's such an amazing mint green/blue colour. 

 Barry M Gelly Hi Shine - Key Lime

Can you tell I love this range? A really nice green colour that looks so nice on the nails.

 Barry M Chameleon Colour Change - Purple

I pastelly, metallic shade that changes colour. It looks soo nice when on the nails and has a lovely finish.

 Sinful Colours - Hazard

A lovely light coral colour that looks gorgeous on.

So that's my first #BloggersdoitBetter challenge post. I hope you liked it! I feel like I said gorgeous so many times though... 
post signature

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I really like the colour Blueberry! Will definitely be getting myself one of those when I have the money!

    Beverley xx
    tutusandballetshoes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the lemon one the best, what a gorgeous colour. Will def have to keep a look out for that :)
    www.nicolabishopx.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous polishes! I love the bright coral and greenberry :) I found your blog through the challenge and now I'm following you via bloglovin'!

    Stop by my blog sometime xx
    www.hautedare.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love bright colour nail polishes in the spring! gorgeous colours x

    Lucy | Make Up Your Mind

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these colors for spring. I'm especially loving the greenberry and blueberry.

    xo Franchesca | City Mermaid

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love pastels for spring. Really want to try greenberry.
    Love your blog.. Could you possibly take a moment to check mine?

    Chloe // throughchloeslens.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all of these colors! I've been favoring pastel shades for spring (like you!) as well as some dark colors (Zoya's Hunter is my absolute favorite for spring right now!)

    xo Michelle
    ellipsislifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Greenberry one - like the Ultimate favourite nail polish! I'm currently not in the UK and cannot find a similar shade from other brands :( But anyway - your choice of colours is amazing and very in this seasons.
    Ah! Certainly I'm gonna copy from you and purchase similar ones!
    Love,
    A.
    letterstoa.com

    ReplyDelete