Ariana Grande Teen Choice Awards 2014: Get the Look for Less

07:00:00

Hello!

Welcome to the 2nd #BloggersDoItBetter Challenge post! Today is Bloggers do Bargains Better. Now I love a good bargain and today I thought I would show you how to get the look for less. As the teen choice awards was fairly recent, I thought I'd do a get the look for the less for her outfit!


The outfit is incredibly simple, a bright dress, white heels and cute bag. Here's my version. I couldn't find anything like the bag as the bag she had was specially made. 

Ariana Grande Teen Choice Awards 2014: Get the Look for Less




$33 - newlook.com
topshop.com

$22 - newlook.com

Hope you enjoyed my Get the Look for Less!!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Ariana is a peach ^_^ I like the pieces you chose, the cress is fabulous. Nice post.
    Olive Needs Popeye

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you recreated her look really nicely. Great post! xx

    lifeofannas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete