The #BloggersDoItBetter Challenge

09:39:00


Hi guys!


Sorry for the lack of posts recently, I have a lot of homework! :( But today I thought I would tell you about the #BloggersDoItBetter challenge. It's ran by Touch of Belle, who's blog is gorgeous and one I love!

The challenge is to write a blogspot every fortnight about different topics. These posts will go live on a Monday. If you sign up, you will be sent the topics via email. The posts are there to inspire you to post about something you wouldn't normally post about.

It doesn't matter what your blog topic, you can take part in the challenge!

If you do want to take part please go to Touch of Belle and leave your name and email in the comments to sign up! 

Hope to see some of you doing the challenge! :)

post signature


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. This is interesting
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading your blog! you have endless wishlists, just like me!
    I have nominated you for the Liebster award, youre one of my favourite blogs. Check out the questions on my blog! xx
    Beautyluxeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I have decided to take part and am looking forward to each challenge. :)
    Keep in touch?
    Olive Needs Popeye

    ReplyDelete