Wishlist #3

06:56:00

Wishlist #3

Wishlist #3 by tashtastic 

Hi guys!

Even though I just put up a sales haul last week, I'm still after more. We saw the first glimpses of sun where I live and that made me think of Spring and Summer. So a lot of this stuff is for those months. 


topshop.com
I love the style of these jeans and they're only £15!



£9.99 - newlook.com

I'm thinking of summer, I nearly bought this but didn't, I love it! 



newlook.com
I think this skirt is so cute and would look so good in the summer!



newlook.com
I need some PE shorts so I'm wanting these ones.



topshop.com
I've heard so much about Topshop makeup, so I'm interested in trying their eyeliner, I've heard good things about it!



£6.99 - feelunique.com
I'm a lover of Tanya Burr so I'm desperate to try her Lips and Nail Polish line!



£1.00 - topshop.com
A Topshop nail varnish reduced to £1! And it's such a gorgeous colour - I love it!

What have you been lusting after recently??



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love your blog. Keep up the good work.

    Have a nice day!

    xoxo
    Kelly

    http://www.we-heart-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete