TMI Tag

08:25:00

Hi guys! 

I've seen this tag circulating around YouTube and blogs and thought I'd join in! Enjoy!
1: What are you wearing? 
Pink and white bird pyjamas and a warm top.

2: Ever been in love? 
Nope.

3: Ever had a terrible breakup? 
Nope.

4: How tall are you? 
I actually have no idea! 

5: How much do you weigh?
TMI


6: Any tattoos? 
Nope.


7: Any piercings? 

Just my ear lobes.

8: OTP? 
Arthur and Merlin


9: Favourite show? 
MERLIN

10: Favourite bands? 
Suede

11: Something you miss? 
My Birthday

12: Favourite song?
I have so many, can't choose just one!

13: How old are you? 
14 

14: Zodiac sign? 
Libra

15: Quality you look for in a partner? 
Fun and can have a decent conversation with, ooh and not overly soppy - I don't do soppy!

16: Favourite Quote? 
You are who are, don't change yourself for anyone else
(literally just made that up)
 

17: Favourite actor? 
Bradley James

18: Favourite color? 
Turquoise 

19: Loud music or soft? 
Loud!

20: Where do you go when you're sad?
Bed or bath

21: How long does it take you to shower? 
5 - 10 mins depending if I'm washing my hair. 

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 
Roughly 45 mins

23: Ever been in a physical fight? 
Nope.

24: Turn on?
Smart and funny

25: Turn off? 
Really dumb

26: The reason I joined Youtube? 
This is a YouTube tag and I don't have YouTube

27: Fears? 
Spiders, bugs, being alone

28: Last thing that made you cry? 
When I was hormonal... 

29: Last time you said you loved someone? 
Either to my mum or dad, this morning

30: Meaning behind your Youtube/blog Name? 
I like the phrase Beauty is only skin deep so that's where my name came from. 

31: Last book you read? 
Me Suzy P and the trouble with three

32: The book you're currently reading?
The fault in our stars!

33: Last show you watched? 
Outnumbered

34: Last person you talked to? 
My mum.

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? 
Friendship. 

36: Favourite food? 
Pasta! Or roast dinner! Mmmm

37: Place you want to visit?
Australia!!

38: Last place you were? 
School

39: Do you have a crush?
Nope. 

40: Last time you kissed someone? 
No idea

41: Last time you were insulted? 
Like this morning, I have such kind friends! Hahah

42: Favourite flavour of sweet? 
Strawberyy 

43: What instruments do you play?
Piano

44: Favourite piece of jewellery?
My gold bracelet that I got when I was born. 

45: Last sport you played? 
Basketball, this morning. 

46: Last song you sang? 
We are the Champions

47: Favourite chat up line?
Can I have a map because I keep getting lost in your eyes. 

48: Have you ever used it?
No way!

49: Last time you hung out with anyone? 
2 hours ago, at school

50: Who should answer these questions next?
All of my followers!







post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments