Sales Haul

06:43:00

Hi guys! 

Today I'm going to show you some of the bits and pieces I have bought recently. Some of the stuff was in the sale and some were new things; enjoy! 

Primark Top (not available online)
First thing I bought was this top from Primark, this was £3 so it was total bargain! It has lace on the shoulders and the rest of the top is grey and navy. 

Denim Skater Skirt - New Look
Blouse - New Look

Next things I bought are both from New Look. The first thing is a mint/blue blouse. I love the colour of this and it reminds of something in Topshop but for half the price. It also has white spots on it and I think it's just so summery - roll on summer!
I also bought a denim skater skirt. I have been after a denim skater skirt for sooo long! I nearly bought one like this before Christmas but I decided to wait for the sales. Do you think I could find a skater skirt? No, so when I finally saw a skirt I quickly bought it. It's the perfect fit for me and and is just the right length. 

Jeans - Republic (not available online)

I was after a darker pair of jeans and nearly bought the Topshop Leigh Jeans, but £36??! I just couldn't bring myself to spend that amount. So when I saw this pair reduced to £10, I bought them. They're really comfy, a good fit and now I wear them all the time. 

Bag - New Look (not available online)

This bag was reduced to £6 and I just love it. It's a gorgeous teal colour and it's just the right size for all my junk. I think this is going to be my summer bag!

Purse - Primark (not available online)

One of the main reasons I bought this was because it said 'Tash' on it. My nickname is Tash and I like moustaches - that's my justification for this. It was £3 and I now use it to house a few makeup bits. 



Face Mask - Lush
Bath Bomb - Lush (not available online)

I don't tend to shop in Lush all that often as I think it's quite overpriced. But, they had a Christmas sale on. I bought this snowman bath bomb for £1 something. He smells sooo good, quite sweet and vanillery and he's just too cute! I also bought the Love Lettuce face mask, I've been tempted by the Lush Facemasks but they £5.95 and I didn't know if it was worth it. So when I saw this reduced to £2.98 I thought I'd buy. Expect a review soon!


Shampoo - Boots

As soon as I saw a review of this saying how it was good I knew I had to try it. I think it's new this week. It's the L'Oreal Fibreology thickening shampoo. Instead of trying to add volume to fine hair it actually thickens each individual hair strand with some sciencey chemical. I've used it once so far and I must say, I'm impressed. Review coming soon. 


Concealer - Boots
Foundation - Boots
Lip Balm - Boots

The last things I bought were from Boots. I bought the Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation. Loads of people have this and I've read really good reviews so I thought I'd buy it seen as I had a voucher. I repurchased my trusty Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, I went a shade lighter this time and it's the perfect shade! And finally I bought another Baby Lips, this is Hydrate and I love it. It's always in my blazer at school or in my bag.

So that's it for my haul! Have you picked up anything new recently? 







You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hey I am loving that emerald coloured bag! Great blog! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award for info check out my blog x

    www.thefloraldocs.com

    ReplyDelete