Review: Rimmel Match Pefection

05:44:00

Hello!

Sorry its been a while, but I've had a bit of bloggers block. I've been focusing on promoting my book blog for a bit and doing a bit of work on it. I'm finally happy with it and I'm now producing regular content on that! I'd love it if you could check it out! :) www.tashbrilliantbookblog.blogspot.com
Anyway, today I am reviewing the Rimmel Match Perfection foundation. I've been testing this out for roughly 1 month and have formed an opinion on it. I decided to pick this up when I had a Boots voucher, everybody seems to say that this is one of the best drugstore foundations, and I have to say, I agree.

I picked up the lightest shade available and have to admit it's a darn good colour match. I struggle so much with finding foundations that don't look orange on me as sadly I am not blessed with olive skin! :( I'm as pale as a milk bottle.

This gives a light - medium coverage which I really like. My skin isn't that bad and at the moment I am spot free (Woop)! I apply this with my fingers as I prefer the finish: it looks more natural and less like you're wearing foundation, more that you have amazing skin. I found that once this is set with a powder you're good to go and it has pretty good staying power.  It lasts around 8-9 hours even with my oily skin.

I'm really impressed with this foundation and highly recommend it if you're looking for a natural, light foundation. 

post signature


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Hiya!
    I've been using that foundation for a while now and it seems quite good! I just wanted to know, what powder do you use to set it as my powder barely lasts 2 hours.
    Thanks xx
    strawberrylovesvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use the Bare Skin Minerals Classic Veil. I've only just started using it, I got it as a present so I don't know where you can get it, sorry. xx

      Delete
  2. I am so jelous , I have 3 big spots at the moment..
    But I like medium coverage foundation
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to be so spotty but I seem to have stopped suddenly!

      Delete