Lush Wishlist #1

08:18:00

Lush Wishlist #1




Hi guys, 

Sorry I haven't been posting much but I have a week of exams coming up next week so I won't be posting very regularly. I made this wishlist before Christmas but thought I'd publish it so you can see what I am lusting after by Lush. 

I do really like Lush but I do find that it's quite expensive; nearly £5 for a bath bomb?! However, I do really like the stuff.

First of all, I really want to try the Cupcake Face Mask. First of all it smells of chocolate! Need I say more? It also claims to do exactly what I want a facemask to do, so I want to try this out!

Tea Tree Water, I don't really know why I want this, but I just really want to try it out. It sounds cool and my toners nearly run out, so, you never know, I might be purchasing this soon.

I love the taste of bubblegum so have always wanted to try the Bubblegum Lip Scrub, but £5.50?! I'd rather make my own - which I have. Let me know if you would like a DIY. 

And last the Christmas Stuff. Ahhh, the infamous Snow Fairy - everyone seems to love this. I smelt this in store once and instantly fell in love with it! Sadly I now have to wait just under a year to sniff it again :( 

And last Golden Wonder bath bomb, I want to try this because it turns your bath water a teal colour!!! It's basically a novelty product but nevertheless I want to try it.

So that's it, that's what I'm after in Lush. Are after anything?

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Love your blog! Thanks for the comment on mine xx I followed
    http://dorkyfizzyandquirkystuff.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cupcake mask is in my list too
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely need to have some more lush products in my life! I have the lip scrub, which is great but never tried anything else!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the bubblegum scrub which is amazing and works wonders but I am sure it is the same thing with DIY as it mainly contains sugar :) The Snow Fairy is brilliant I just finished my bottle and I love the smell so much! They have a soap( I think it is called Rock Star) with the exact same smell and it is also pink haha :) xx

    ReplyDelete