What Have I won? #2

02:39:00

Another what have I won! Again from Miss Sporty, I promise I'm not 'in with them' if that makes sense! This time I won a years supply of makeup, which let me tell you is a lot of makeup for 1 teenager!

Imagine how I felt when this landed on my door step! Trust me, it's bigger than it looks - like the tardis ;) 


So, inside were 2 makeup bags stuffed to the brim of makeup and a very fetching t-shirt!

So these are the nail varnishes! I will update later on when I have all the shade names!

The eye stuff...

Base...

Mascaras... 

Lip products...

And lastly blush and bronzer!


So that is what I won from Miss Sporty, I'm incredibly grateful! Have you won anything recently??


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Replies
    1. haha, I entered a competition with them and had to answer clues, and luckily I won! xxx

      Delete
  2. Greeeattt ! I've never won anything hha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I never usually win things xx

      Delete
  3. OMG!!!!!!! That's amazing! You're definitely sorted, especially in mascara department!

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete