Empties #2

07:50:00

Hello guys!
I've had this post sitting in drafts for AGGEESS!

Today I am here with an empties post, I have finished quite a few products recently which is unlike me.


First up, I have finished up the no 7 cleansing water. This was alright, it was a decent cleanser and it did the job but I don't think I would specifically go out and buy this. 
I then finished the Boots simply sensitive toner which I actually quite liked, I think this is about £1 so is super duper cheap and it did an effective job, I actually quite liked it. 
And then finally I finished up this moisturiser (well my mum did).  She likes this moisturiser and has used it up this twice. 


For body care I finished the original source shower gel in vanilla and raspberry. Can I just say that this smells amazing! It smells of strawberry milkshake,  mmmm, mmmm, it smells gooood!! I would repurchase for the scent alone. 
I then finished the Taylor Swift Wonderstruck body lotion. This is scented exactly like the perfume, it is slightly over powering, but it was a decent body lotion. 
Next I finished the Boots natural mango and papya body lotion, again this smells really good. It's actually a very good body lotion and I'm tempted to try more scents but once I've finished the myriad of other body lotions. 
And finally, I finished the body shop chocolate body butter, yes chocolate! This seriously smelt so good I cannot describe - if you're ever in a body shop please just smell this! It's seriously delicious!!


And finally, I finished a dry shampoo from girlz only. This is quite a good dry shampoo for me, is stops my hair looking greasy and makes me get another day out of my horrible lack lustre hair. 
And  lastly, I finished the Super drug own brand flirty body spray.  This is my favourite scent of body spray EVER! I will continue to repurchase,  they have a variety of different scents and are less than £1!


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Babe! I adore your blog soo much!! I'm your newest follower on Bloglovin' :-).. Hope you can follow back!

    Love,

    Noor
    http://queenofjetlags.com

    ReplyDelete