Best of 2013!!

08:00:00

Hey guys!
This post is a bit late. But, it's here anyway. So I've split it up into different categories, makeup, skincare, hair and body and lastly lip balms. Yes that's right I have so many lip balms that they have their own category. Lip balm obsessive, me? No?


First category is makeup, I have loved a few things this past here. The first thing is the MUA Undressed Palette, this just creates so many lovely looks, it's so cheap but they are really good quality. I love it!
Next is the Natural Collection blush in Pink Cloud, this is really cheap, it's pigmented but not overly so that you end up looking like a clown. 
My Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation is something that I have loved since summer. It's a really good colour match for my skin. Keeps me looking matte all day and I can't recommend it enough.
My favourite mascara has been the Soap&Glory thick and fast mascara. I only got it for Christmas but even in the last 6 days of 2013 I tried it and loved it!! A favourite for sure!
My coveted Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer. This is just amazing - it covers a multitude of sins and it's just holy grail. 
And lastly I have the Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Punch, this is also in the lip balm category but as it's tinted, I also put it in the makeup category. This smells really good, it leaves a nice pink tint and it's just an essential. 


Now for fragrance, I've loved a few things again. I've really loved the Body Shop body mists. I have the Strawberry one and my mum has the coconut one. They smell really nice, last a long time and they're quite cheap. The next fragrance is the Superdrug own brand body sprays. I have them in flirty and sugar. OMG, these smell so good and they're under £1! Amazing! And the last fragrance thing is Taylor Swift Wonderstruck (currently on offer). This smells amazing!! I love it, it's kind of sweet and sour at the same time. 


For bodycare, I have loved the Body Shop body butters. I have 2 scents, satsuma and mango. They smell really good and are extremely moisturising. Strangely, I have really liked the Dove deodorant, it was my first ever deodorant, it smells so fresh and uplifting. I love the Soap&Glory Sugar Crush Body Wash, it smells really sweet, yet zingy. It's really good, it's lasted me for nearly a year now and I used it everyday. And lastly I have really liked the Osis Big Dust powder. You put it in your hair and it instantly adds loads of volume to your hair. 

For skincare I have really liked the Body Shop seaweed mattifying day cream. It moisturises my skin well yet stops me getting too oily in the day! It's really good, I'm on my second pot. I have loved 2 spot treatments, firstly is the Freederm Fast Track gel, this dries up your spot and helps to get rid of it quicker than usual, it has chemicals in it so if you prefer natural things then this isn't for you. I have also loved the Anatomicals Spot Treatment, this is more natural and lighter so I tend to use this in the day. And finally, I have loved the Soap and Glory Peaches and Clean Cleanser (on offer). This smells so good! It makes my skin feel so smooth, but it doesn't leave it feeling really tight. 

And lastly, lipbalms. I have a slight obsession with lip balms. It's a problem... I have loved the Nivea Lip Butters in Caramel Cream and Raspberry Rose, they both smell really good. They last for ages and are super moisturising, they're quite thick so are good for intense moisture. I have also really liked the Body Shop Born Lippy Watermelon Lip balm, this smells so good. It leaves a nice glossy finish and is quite light. And finally I have the Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Punch and Hydrate. I love these, they are great to just quickly slick on in the day, they hydrate, smell amazing and the packaging is just so cute!

Phew, so that is it for my 2013 favourites, I hope you enjoyed this post! What were your favourites of 2013?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I am in love with body ship butters
    Kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the MUA palettes my favourite is the Undress me too!

    Gemma xxx
    http://touchofbelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete