30 Beauty Questions Tag

07:27:00

Hi guys!
Today I am going to be doing the 30 beauty questions tag! Hope you enjoy it!

1. Do you remember your first makeup item?
I honestly have no idea! Sorry

2. Describe your perfect mascara. Have you found one that fits your specifications?
One that lengthens each lash, separates and adds a little bit of volume. The Soap&Glory Thick and Fast is the best one I've tried.

3. What kind of coverage do you prefer from foundation?
Light to medium. I generally have good skin so I only need a light coverage but if my skins playing up then I prefer a medium coverage.

4. Favorite high end brand?
Never tried high end makeup.

5. What cosmetic brands have you always wanted to try but still haven't? 
Mac, Benefit

6. Favorite drugstore brand?
Probably Rimmel!

7. Do you wear fake eyelashes? 
No, I think I'd look a bit stupid in them...

8. Is there any kind of makeup you can't leave the house without?
Mascara or concealer


9. What is your most cherished beauty product?
My Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer

10. How often do you shop for makeup? Do you like to pick up an item here and there or get lots of goodies at once?
I tend to go through phases of when I buy makeup, some months I need a lot or just fancy something new and others I don't buy anything.

11. Do you have a "beauty budget" or you spend freely? 
I definitely have a budget - even the drugstore prices can make my eyes water.

12. Do you utilize coupons, rewards cards and sales when you shop for cosmetics?
I always want coupons but the UK is rubbish for things like that and there's pretty much none.

13. What type of product do you buy the most of?
LIPSTICK!!


14. Is there a brand that you absolutely can't stand?
No, I don't think so

15. Do you avoid certain ingredients in cosmetics like parabens or sulfates?
Nope

16. Do you have a favorite place to shop for makeup?
Boots or Superdrug

17. Do you like trying new skincare products or do you keep a certain routine?
I usually keep to a certain routine, I only try new things when I've run out of something. 

18. Favorite bath and body brand?
Soap and Glory

19. If you could only buy from one brand, which brand would you choose?
Rimmel!

20. What brand do you think has the best packaging?
Soap and Glory or Benefit

21. Which celebrity always has great makeup?
I think Kimberley Walsh, she's like my hair, makeup, clothes and body inspiration.

22Do you belong to any online makeup communities?
My Beauty Compare

23. 5 Favorite Beauty Gurus
Zoella
Tanya Burr
Fleur De Force
Sprinkle of Glitter
Miss Budget Beauty

24. Do you like multifunctional products like lip and cheek stains?
Never really tried one.


25. Are you clumsy in putting makeup?
In a way, I always end up with mascara everywhere, but everything else I'm fine.


26. Do you use makeup base/primer for the eyes?
No


27. How many hair products do you use on a typical day?
1 - dry shampoo, I wash my hair and then blow dry and straighten but then I only use dry shampoo before I wash it again. 


28. What do you apply first, concealer or foundation?
Foundation then concealer


29. Do you ever consider taking makeup classes?
Maybe in the future


30. What do you love about makeup?
The confidence you get from it. If you think you look good, you feel good!

That's it for the 30 beauty questions tag!

I tag ALL OF YOU!

Let me know if you do the tag!

Tash
xxx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Intresting answers, I am really messy with mascara too
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete