What's on my Face? #1

08:00:00

Hello!

I can't believe it's been a week since I last posted on here!! Eeek! Sorry! Anyway, here's a post to make up for it! :)

Well, yesterday (which was actually last week) I went out on a Saturday! Woah, I'm such a party animal and I thought I'd show what I wore on my face! Just 'cause I thought y'know, you might be interested.

Well, on my eyes I wore the Fabulous Gel Eyeliner from Miss Sporty, I know I gave this a bad review a couple of posts back, but, it's not as bad as I thought. You do have to pack quite a bit onto a brush to get a decent colour pay off but I can work with it and seen as it's the only gel eyeliner I have I'm gonna have to. I then used my ridiculously long named mascara, also by Miss Sporty. And finally lined my bottom waterline with the ColourTrend eyeliner in Black Attract. 


On my face I put the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer under my eyes. Over that I put a sample YSL foundation on. I do this because the Collection concealer is too orange for my face so this just stops me looking orange. I then covered up some blemishes with my Rimmel Stay Matte foundation. Then finally I powdered with my Miss Sporty powder. 


On my lips I put the Calvin Klein delicious luxury lipstick on. This is the shade Cosmopolitan. I put this on rather sparingly as it's very pigmented and finally I put the L'Oreal Glam Shine Miss Candy lipgloss on in Bubble Pink. 

And finally, we have the finished look! Hope you like it! ;)

Very typical blogger pose! ;)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Great post! I love the colour of the CK lipstick :)

    xo, http://iwriteaboutyou.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete