What I got for Christmas!

03:34:00

Hellooo! 

Christmas is over! :( Sorry this post is quite late but better late than ever. I thought that today I'd show you all of the lovely gifts that I received. Just to point out, I am in no way trying to brag, I love this kind of post so I thought I'd show you! Hope you enjoy!


First lot of stuff is the beauty items! I got the Soap & Glory 'The Yule Monty' set, which is incredible expect to see reviews on some of the stuff coming soon! I got a Lip Smacker set. They all smell yummy and the taste of them is delicious! I got another pot of my Body Shop moisturizer. I got the 'Samy Fat Hair' thickening shampoo which I tried today - expect a review soon. I then got 2 things from Anatomicals, I got the 'Zap, zap, zap, gets that chap, spot stick which I'm really liking. I then got the lipgloss in milkshake flavour which tastes good! And lastly I got a mirror with my name on, this will probably be going into a bag. 


For clothes I got some high waisted shorts from New Look and the blue fluffy jumper. The burgandy tights next to them are also New Look. From George @ Asda I got the teal jumper. And from F&F I got the grey jumper. I'm planning to wear that as a dress with thick tights though. And lastly I got some birdy pyjama's also from New Look. 


Lastly for other random bits and pieces, I got a new backpack for school as my last one the strap broke off and is currently sewed on, I love this one, it's really spacious. I got another bag from Primark with a face on it. I got Scent of Magic by Maria V Snyder, I can't wait to read this. I loved the first book and this is the 2nd! And lastly I got a cake pop making kit which I can't wait to try out. I also got the Great Bake decorating kit which looks amazing but it's not in the photo. I forgot to include it!

And finally, my main present was this!!!!
 A SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 3, 7INCH!!! I love it!!

That's what I got for Christmas, I'm incredibly happy with what I got and am very grateful! Hope you enjoyed this post!

What did you get for Christmas?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love the Yule Monty, I'm going to do ahaul about it :)!

    ReplyDelete