Toni and Guy Hair Waver

06:59:00



Hey guys! 

Today I am back with a review of the toni and guy hair waver I got for christmas and oh my gosh I absolutely love it!!

The waver looks quite strange when you first take it out the box, but once you get the hang of it, it's amazing!

I tend to use this on quite a low heat setting but I find that it lasts for quite a while even on my thin hair.

The waver creates quite a natural wave which I really like and it's quite flattering. I was worried that this was going to fry my hair but thankfully it hasn't and it is still in pretty good condition.

I seriously love this and cannot recommend it enough. I really think you should try it, it's really worth it in my opinion. It hasn't left my hair since Christmas! 

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments