The Liebster Award

07:25:00

Hey guys!


I hope you all had a really good Christmas, there will be a what I got for Christmas post coming soon! Come back for that! But today I am very excited to be doing this post.

I was very kindly nominated by Vanessa @ I Write About You. I wasn't very familiar with this award , but, it's an award for bloggers with 200 or less than 200 followers on their blog. This helps their readers know more about the blogger and for the blogger to get more followers. It's a win win! There are a few rules which are:

  • Link back to the blogger who nominated you
  • State 11 facts about yourself
  • Answer the 11 questions given to you
  • Nominate 5-10 bloggers with 200 or less followers
  • Give those nominated 11 new questions
Ok, so 11 facts about me!
1. My favourite colour is blue
3. I hate my hair
4. One Direction are my WORST nightmare
5. I prefer old music, can't stand the majority of modern music - to me it all sounds the same
6. Suede are my favourite band EVER! YouTube them!
7. Merlin is my favourite TV show!!!
8. I've met the knights from Merlin, one of the best things ever!
9. I'm not soppy at all
10. I'm an incredibly sarcastic person! 
11. I'm a complete spelling, punctuation and grammar nerd. I correct everyone, regardless of who they are...

I nominate....


Now for the Questions

1. What inspires you to blog?
Probably my love for fashion, beauty and writing. I've always loved those things and then when I started reading beauty blogs I thought it combines all the things I love so thought I'd give it a go!


2. Who is your inspiration?

Hmmm, a lot of other Youtubers and bloggers, I was really into all of that just before I began this blog. 


3. Can you speak another language?
I can speak quite a bit of Spanish. I used to speak French and I knew a bit of German and Italian. 


4. Is there a principle/rule you live your life by?

Oooh, I think I try to live my life by don't let anything hold you back. 


5. What is your weakness?
My weakness I would say can be sense of humour. I have quite a sarcastic sense of humour so sometimes I say things that can come out as quite harsh, but I NEVER mean it. 


6. Besides blogging, what do you to with your spare time?

I read, I'm a geek. 


7. What is your biggest achievement?

I haven't really had any major achievements in my life yet but I think in year 6 when I went on a leavers trip with my year. It was an adventure holiday and I suprised myself at what I was capable of doing, abseiling off a 40ft wall, tight rope walking, quad biking, leap of faith.  I'm not amazing with heights so I was quite proud of myself when I came back. 


8. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
AUSTRALIA!!! It looks amazing!!


9. What is your dream job?
To be a journalist or to work in a publishing house. 


10. What is currently your favourite song?

I have so many, I'd say my favourite at the moment is Suede, Beautiful Ones. I saw this live and the song just brings back memories. 


11. Any regrets?

I don't think so, not yet anyway...

My Questions

1. How long have you been blogging?
2. What's your favourite thing about blogging?
3. Do you have any pet peeves?
4. Favourite Food?
5. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
6. What's one of your best memories?
7. Favourite song ever?
8. What's your favourite colour?
9. Why did you start a blog?
10. What's your favourite quote?
11. Hopes for 2014? 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You know quite a lot of languages
    Congrats for the award
    Happy New Year
    Kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you! Happy new year to you to! xx

      Delete