Review: Miss Sporty Gel Eyeliner

00:56:00

Hello guys!

Today I'm here to review a disappointing product namely the 'Fabulous Gel Eyeliner + Highlighter' from Miss Sporty. I won this in a Halloween Hamper and I'm glad I didn't pay for it!

As you can see from the barely there swatches the pigment practically doesn't exist. The highlight shade is ok, but the black is a washed out grey. Not impressed at all. 

Overall, I just wouldn't recommend this, there's no pigment at all. I hate doing negative reviews but it has to be done - there are some dud products out there. 

Oh and a complete tangent, what Christmas blog posts would you like to see??




You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I couldnt even see the black at first thought it was a shadow. So disapointing

    Carrieanne xx

    http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey great blog post!!
    wanna follow each other? I follow you on GFC and bloglovin' and I hope you follow back :)

    xo, http://iwriteaboutyou.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete