Life/ Christmas Update

07:33:00

Hey everyone!

I hope you are all well! I am SERIOUSLY excited because... it's only 3 days, 8 hours, 34 minutes and 37 seconds, 36, 35, 34, ok you get the idea till CHRISTMAS! But today I thought that I would a do a small life update/ what I'm doing for Christmas!

Yesterday, I broke up from school for Christmas and the best part is that I don't have any homework! I haven't had that for 3 years, I can have a nice, long rest! YAY! 

For Christmas my nan and uncle are coming round for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day which should be good. I can't wait for Christmas!!!

Anyway, that's it for my quick life/ Christmas life update! 

What's been happening in your life recently? What are you doing for Christmas?

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. hope you enjoy your stress free (in regards to homework) holidays. Hope your holidays are filled with laughter, joy and lots of memories that you can later share x
    http://trendsareoverrated.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am extremely excited for Christmas just like you!

    I tagged you in the Liebster Award so if you head over to http://iwriteaboutyou.blogspot.ca/2013/12/the-liebster-award.html there are some questions waiting for you :)
    xo, Vee 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for tagging me! I'll answer the questions soon!

      Delete