Christmas Gift Guide: Under £10

08:13:00

Christmas Gift Guide: Under £10


Hey Guys!


Today I thought I would do a super quick Christmas gift guide for under £10!

Soap and Glory do loads of great sets and this is the Bright and Bubbly set, this £10 and includes 4 minis: Clean On Me shower gel, The Righteous Butter, Scrub of Your Life and Handfood! What a great set?! I'd love to receive this! - link

Next is this super cute Barry M nail polish set, it contains 3 festive glitters; a red, a black and white. - link

Next is the Golden Wonder bath bomb from Lush, I think this is about £3.50 and it would be a nice stocking filler or a present for someone you don't know that well. - link Also from Lush, the cupcake face mask. I think it smells of chocolate and it supposed to be good for spotty skin. - link

The last 2 things are from Prezzy Box which have some SERIOUSLY cool stuff, but I picked out this cute little shower cap and sponge with body wash that look like toast and jam - it looks so good. I think this would be perfect for someone who likes quite quirky things. Toast and Jam link. Shower cap - link

I really like all of this and personally would be incredibly happy to receive any of this stuff! :))



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Nice and affordable gift ideas
    Please come and enter my $50 Persunmall giveaway.
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2013/12/persunamll-50-christmas-giveaway.html?m=0
    Kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the ideas. :)

    Visit my blog: I AM JENNIYA
    P.S. I have on-going giveaway now sponsored by RoseWholesale.
    Click H E R E to join.
    Click H E R E to join.

    ReplyDelete