Lush: Cinders Bath Bomb

02:25:00

Helloooo!

Sorry I have been rather absent recently but I have just had so much homework! :( Anyway, that is not the purpose of this blog post, the purpose is to tell you about this amazing smelling bath bomb goodness from Lush!

This is from the Christmas range of products and it smells, OMG, amazing! It's really cinnamony, and it's quite spicy but it just smells of Christmas! It just makes you feel all warm and Christmassy when you smell it. It made my whole bathroom smell and when it was in my room it just smelt of cinnamon. It smelt good I can assure you.

When you place this bath bomb into the bath it fizzes up, releases a nice smell and turns your bath water a pee colour, not the nicest colour ever, but oh well, I can live with it.

I don't really think this does much to your skin but I did think that it moisturised your skin ever so slightly. Not massively but still a small difference. 

To be honest, I think I would buy this again for the smell alone! It's just so darn good and yes I think I would repurchase!
Available here



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I need to go and check the Christmas range out at lush .. Will try it
    Do come and join my $30 certificate giveaway with 2 winners
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2013/11/dressale-30-certificate-giveaway.html?m=0
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have some really nice stuff in and will check out your giveaway! :)

      Delete
  2. The cinder bathbomb is amazing and one of my favourites. I agree the colour is a downside of the product. My two year old brother asked me if I wee'd in the bath when he saw the colour. I didn't what to say to that. :)

    http://mollylouiseblogs.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete