Review: Rimmel Scandeleyes Eyeshadow Paint

07:43:00

Hey guys!

This is a fairly new launch from Rimmel and it is their new scandeleyes eyeshadow paints. I have the colour 005 Golden Bronze. It's such a gorgeous metallic gold colour that brings out the blue in my eyes! 

It's a unique formula, it comes in a lip gloss type packaging and has a doe foot applicator. It feels really cooling when you place it on the eyelid and once it sets, this ain't budging for nobody! It's a great base for eyeshadow or you can wear it alone. I'm not a big fan of eyeshadow so I tend to the latter option.

But I really do like it! It just looks really cool, it's a nice colour and it doesn't crease on me! Maybe after about 9 hours, but y'know, that's good enough for me!


Available here or here


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. It looks like a lovely color, does it collect in the crease of the eye throughout the day?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does but only after about 6-9 hours, depending on how oily your eyelid is.

      Delete
  2. I think I need this in my life!

    ReplyDelete