Review: Jumping Juniper Bar

08:05:00

RAVE ALERT!! I'm in love with this hair product! It's amazing, I love it and I'm going to marry it! Okay, maybe I won't marry it but seriously I love this!!

For agess I suffered with the most terrible greasy hair (gross I know), but I'd literally tried every shampoo on the market and it never worked. But this, it did! Praise the hair gods! It's a shampoo bar which basically works like a bar of soap. You lather it up in your hands and then apply it to your head and then rinse off as normal.

But seriously, this leaves my hair feeling squeaky clean, but not dry. It makes my hair look shiny (but good shiny, not greasy shiny). For that I love it!! 

I think I'm going to continue to repurchase because it has made such a difference to my hair. I can last 2 days without dry shampoo, rather than as soon as it's dry I have to put it on to stop looking greasy!! 

It's lasted me just over 2 months and it's still the same size as when I bought it, so if you continues like this it's well worth the money!

I'm in love with this shampoo! I would deffo recommend to anybody who has suffered with the terrible greasiness! My hair is now healthy, shiny and I'm happy!!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!
Available here



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I have same problem of oily abd greasy hair... Have to wash it alternate day.. My hsir become oily the very next day of washing..
    I an going to buy it and try asap , thanks a ton for reviewing and letting me know about it...
    I am personally inviting you to enter my sunglasses giveaway, do check it out.
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2013/10/mignon-mignon-sunglasses-giveaway.html?m=1
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seriously love it! I'll have a look at your giveaway! :)

      Delete