Review: Collection Cream Puff

03:29:00

Hey!

Sorry it's been a while! I had a lovely birthday and today I am going out with my friends, I'll be doing a birthday haul post soon, so keep checking back for that!

On to the actual post!

Ok, stop the press, call the news team! I think I have found one of my all time favourite lip products and for an amazingly cheap £2.99!!! Ok,I love this! It's by Collection (formally collection 2000). It's a really nice corally, pink colour. It smells like vanilla but it's not overpowering.

As you apply this to your lips it goes on really smoothly, it's incredibly pigmented. It goes onto your lips quite glossy but then it goes and you're left with a matte lip. This stays put for a good few hours and does last through eating a drinking. Yay! Something I always look for!

I seriously love this! I could rave about this loads more but, I highly recommend that you try them! For a bargain price of £2.99 they are cheap as chips. I'm need to get more shades!!

Available here or here


Can't rotate this! :(


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Looks a lovely colour have a good birthday night out

    New followers on GFC and blogluvin



    Carrieanne x

    BeautiesUnlocked

    Blogluvin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely a lovely colour. I must get all of them now. (: I only have the nude one.
    Hope you had a great birthday!

    Molly xx

    http://mollylouiseblogs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete