Empties #1

08:32:00

My first empties! It takes me forever to finish a product so these might be few and far between. But any way, lets get on with the empties!


First things I have are the Simple Soothing Facial Toner, I got this in a gift set last Christmas and I really like it, many people think that toner isn't a necessary step in your routine, but I think that this really refreshed my face and took off any last scraps of makeup. I think I would repurchase!
Then I have Nivea Refreshingly Soft Moisturizing Cream (what a mouthful)! This was my go to moisturizer, I could use it on my face, body and hands. It's cheap as chips and such a good multi use product! I would repurchase. 

I got this for my birthday last year and I've finally finished it up. This is the Superdrug own brand Mango and Papaya Body Butter. This smelt really nice and I'm actually really surprised at how moisturized my legs felt! I'd definitely repurchase!

Batiste dry shampoo - this is my favourite scent from Batiste. I love dry shampoo and can't live without it! 
Hairspray - it's hairspray, I used it up, it was pretty good, but wouldn't specifically go out and buy it again.
Charles Worthington Shampoo - Volume and Bounce - didn't work, made my hair flatter and greasier. Wouldn't buy this again!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I really like nevea products too
    Don't forget to join my sunglasses giveaway.
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2013/10/mignon-mignon-sunglasses-giveaway.html?m=0
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete