Birthday Haul (Beauty)

09:58:00

Hellooo everyone!

As some of you may know it was my birthday earlier this month. I had a lovely day and I thought that today I would show you the beauty bits that I got! I did get a fragrance direct order as well, but that's another post...

So here's what I got :))

I love the Body Shop!! I got the Mango Showergel, Mango Body Butter, Satsuma Body Butter and Watermelon Lip Balm! They all smell so good and are amazing!


I got the Avon Clear Skin Pore Penetrating Face Mask, which I am testing, Freederm Gel (for spots), expect to see in a favourites, I love it! And a sample of the REN Gentle Cleansing Milk.


From the Natural Collection I got their duo eyeshadow in 'Frost Shimmer/ Aqua Shimmer', lipstick in 'Cranberry', Shimmer Bricks in 'Sahara Sun' and Lipgloss in 'Fondant'

Lipstick Swatch - Cranberry

Lip Gloss Swatch - Fondant
I can't wait to test all of this out and expect some reviews coming your way in the next coming months!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Belated happy b'day.. U got so many gr8 products as gift
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete