Autumn Tag

10:18:00

Helloooo!

Today I thought I would do the autumn tag! I love autumn (mainly because my birthday is at the start) and I love the crunch the leaves make when they've fallen off the trees, anyone else like that? No, just me... so anyway, I'm going to be doing the autumn tag, I've seen this tag floating around various blogs and thought I'd join the crowd and do it! So here it is...



Favourite thing about autumn?
Cosy jumpers, toasting marshmallows on the fire and snuggling up on the sofa with a hot chocolate (with lots of cream, of course) and a good book!

Favourite Drink
I don't like tea or coffee and I'm not a massive hot drinker, but probably just lemonade. How very unseasonal!

Favourite Scent/ candle?

Hmmm, at the moment I'm loving this vanilla and rhubarb candle from Matalan. So cheap, but it smells soooo good!


Best Lipstick?
Tricky, I love lipsticks but tend to stick to boring pinks and corals, really summery colours. I'd probably say my MUA Power Pout in Broken Hearted is my favourite because it's a raspberry pink.

Go to moisturiser?
My Body Shop Mattifying Day Cream, it keeps my oil at bay but still provides enough hydration - perfect!

Go to colour for eyes?
I don't really wear eyeshadow that often, but probably a champagne colour.

Favourite Music to Listen to?
SUEDE!! I love their music! And... it's one week till I go and see them live!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGMGMG!

Favourite Outfit?
A collar top, with a cosy jumper over the top, skinny jeans, ankle boots and but woolly hat, scarf and gloves!

Autumn Treat?
I don't really have one, maybe more regular pamper evenings??

Favourite Place to be?
At home with my friends and family! Aww, how sweet! 

So that's the autumn tag, I hope you enjoyed this post and I tag all of you! Let me know if you do the tag :))


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. When is your b'day.. !!!
    I stick to pinks too..
    Kisses,
    www.beingbeaytifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had my birthday, 3rd October. It's literally right at the start of the autumn months. :))

      Delete