Ultimate Summer Driving Playlist

07:20:00

This is my first lifestyle post ever on this blog, but, Money Supermarket's latest competition was too good to miss!

Money Supermarket asked bloggers to put together a top summer driving playlist and here's mine!

1) She's in Fashion - Suede
This is one of my favourite songs ever, I think it has a really summery feel and I just love it!

2) Runaway Baby - Bruno Mars
I just love the feel of this song, I always end up singing to it and it just makes me really happy when I listen to it!

3) Under Pressure - Jedward
You either love them or hate them and I love them! I really like this song and know all the words off by heart!

4) Slip - Stooshe
I really love this song and it always makes me want to go bowling. I love the beat and I always want to get up and dance when I listen to it.

5) Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepson
This song always gets stuck in my head and I just think it's a great cruising tune!

6) Best of Me - Georgina Hagen (Britannia High)
This song just makes me happy, I'm also humming it and I just constantly have this on repeat. I think this sounds really summery as well.

7) Domino - Jessie J
This song is just amazing! I love it - Jessie's one of my favourite singers and I think this is my favourite song from her. It sounds really summery and I never get tired of it!

8) The Story of Us - Taylor Swift
I love listening to this because it's like a mini story. I always used to make music videos to this and it just has some great memories attached to it.

9) Troublemaker - Olly Murs
This song just makes me wanna dance, I love listening to it and I always listen to it!

10) Wake Up - Matthew Thomson (Britannia High)
Can you tell I like Britannia High? I love this song! The beat is really fast-paced which I love, it's a great dance music and I love listening to this in the car - it keeps me awake and I always sing it!

You Might Also Like

0 comments