Travel Mini's

12:00:00

Hey Guys!

As some of you may know I am going on holiday which I am really excited about! One thing that I absolutely love about holidays is the travel mini's! I don't know why but I love them! Do you? 

Anyway, here's what me and my mum are taking. From left to right: The Body Shop Coconut Body Lotion, Soap and Glory Flake Away Scrub, Impulse Body Spray Very Pink, The Body Shop Oily Balance Shampoo and Conditioner, Soap and Glory Hand Maid Hand Gel, Listerine Mouthwash, Soap and Glory Clean Girls Body Wash, Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor Conditioner. 

Wow! That's a lot of travel mini's, let me know if you want any reviews of anything!

Soap and Glory Hand Maid Hand Gel, Flake Away Scrub, Clean Girls Body Wash

The Body Shop Rainforest Balance for oily hair - Shampoo and Conditioner 

The Body Shop Body Lotions, taking the coconut one. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments