The Body Shop Chocolate Body Butter

10:27:00

Hey guys!


Today I am reviewing this chocolate body butter! First up it smells AMAZING! I nearly licked it in the shop! I would've looked really strange if I had, haha! But seriously this thing smells exactly like chocolate and it excites me when I use it because I want to smell it! Is that normal?

Anyway, this is one of the infamous Body Shop body butters. Believe it or not this is my first one that I've ever tried. I'm sure in the future there will be many more.

The consistency of this body butter isn't overly thick but it isn't really thin. It's a nice middle. It applies really smoothly, doesn't take ages to dry and it didn't leave my skin feeling greasy.

You could smell this throughout the day and I love it! It applies smoothly, smells AMAZING and generally I just love it!




You Might Also Like

0 comments