Review of The Body Shop Strawberry Mist

07:39:00

Hey Everyone!

Today I am reviewing The Body Shop Strawberry Mist/Body Spray. I got this in the 40% off orders at the body shop online. This went from £7.50 to £3.50 - so a decent saving there.

This has a very gentle burst of fruitiness. It's not overpowering, but not weak. It's a very light scent and the strawberry doesn't smell artificial. I'm terrible at describing scents, so I'm just going to say that it's really nice, fresh and sweet.

This doesn't last all day but it will last a fair while, you would have to top it up throughout the day if you liked a strong burst of fragrance all day.

You can spray this everywhere, around your room, on your clothes, your hair, your body, everywhere! I really like the scent, the packaging is nice, it's in a nice glass bottle, not some plastic rubbish!

So overall, I do like this, I just wish the smell lasted all day not half a day, but that's my only downside to it.

Image taken from The Body Shop



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. U got a really good deal on this .. :)
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete