Review: Avon Colour Trend Lipstix - Coral You Later

07:36:00

Hey Guys!

Today I am here with a review of the Avon Colour Trend Lipstix in Coral You Later. As the name suggests this is a coral, orange colour, it's perfect for summer and it has been gracing my lips frequently.

First up I really like the smell, don't know why?! The packaging is ok, not amazing, doesn't blow you away but the one thing I have noticed with the packaging is that I can't figure out how to get more product up, it doesn't twist, there's nothing. And now I have none left. :(

Anyway, the formula is matte which can be slightly drying on the lips, so make sure you use lip balm! The colour is a bright coral and is really summery, the lipstick is really pigmented and build able so you can get a true coral. I think this will look amazing with a tan!

I really do like this lipstick but just wish I knew how to get more product out (if you know, please let me know)!




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Its a beautiful colour..
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete