Beauty Blogger Tag

01:55:00

1. Name a beauty routine you barely do.
Hmmm, I'd probably say a face mask, I'll relax in the bath but will never put on a face mask. And, exfoliate!

2. Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly?
Nope, I hardly ever do it, but hopefully I'm getting some new makeup brushes soon so might not wash them until I get those.

3. How long will you last with chipped nail varnish?
Quite a while, I only really paint my nails in the holidays but I can go quite a while without painting them. 

4. How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it (i.e., top coat, foundation and so on)?
I will spend ages umming and ahring over a product before I actually cave in and buy so it can take a while. 

5. What is your worst beauty habit?
Not taking my makeup off before bed and never filing my nails, I get bored as soon as I've done a hand.

6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time.
ILT's! 

7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not?
Depends where I'm going, if it's a party I'll take a while, if its not that important I'll be ready in 20 mins.

8. Can you commit to spending bans?
Yes - I'm really tight!

9. How organised is your makeup and nail polish collections? 
My makeup's pretty organised if I'm honest, my nail polish is less organised though...

10. What is the longest time you've gone without writing a blog post? 
About 3 days maybe? I dunno!

Picture Taken from this site

You Might Also Like

0 comments