6 weeks off

07:23:00

Hey everyone!

Just to let you know that school has finished and I now have six weeks off! I'm really excited and I will have plenty of time to do some blogging.

Just to let you know that I will be going into year 9 next year so blogging may take a slight back seat as I will be starting to do my GCSE'S! Scary thought there!

Anyway, I am going to enjoy the summer holidays! I'm loving the hot weather, I've got lots to read and I'm looking forward to going to Portugal for a week!

Bye guys,
Have a good week!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Have a great summer vacation and I look forward to your posts :)
    Don't stress about it just yet - The GCES's will come soon enough just relax and enjoy the weather ^^

    Christina xx
    http://christinathorup.com/

    ReplyDelete