Review of MUA Power Pout - Broken Hearted

01:47:00

It's official - I LOVE this product! I love the colour, I love the formula, I just love it!

I bought this in Superdrug the other week and I've fallen in love with it. I also bought 2 other MUA products along with this so expect a review of them to come soon as well.

Anyway, this colour is a rich, deep raspberry pink in the bullet, however on the lips it isn't as bright. This was so easy to apply, it didn't dehydrate my lips as it's also a balm so my lips felt luscious! It has a bit of a glossy finish but it's not overly glossy (if that makes sense).

These do have a slight minty smell but once on the lips you can't smell the mint at all. These last all day, the colour stays put even through eating! You would maybe have to have a touch up maybe once in a day if you like a really intense colour. I would call these more of a stain than a tint.

Overall, I LOVE this and I'm definitely going to have to get some more shades and for £3 you can't really go wrong can you?

What do you think of the MUA Power Pouts? Have you tried them?




You Might Also Like

0 comments